We have the honour to transmit to you a call for innovation launched by the Islamic Development Bank for the year 2021, under the theme “Building Resilience to the HIV Pandemic through Innovation”.
The call is financed from the resources of the “Transform Fund” Trust Fund, which is managed by the IDB, and will be exclusively dedicated to supporting the response efforts of the member countries of this institution to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Within this framework, the said call for innovation, which is open to applications until 31 May 2021, will identify, encourage and reward innovative proposals that should have a strong positive impact in terms of the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals), namely
– SDG-2: “Zero Hunger”,
– SDG-3: “Good Health and Well-Being”,
– MDG-4: “Quality Education”,
– MDG-6: “Clean Water and Sanitation”,
– MDG-7: “Clean and affordable energy”,
– SDG-9: “Innovative industry and infrastructure”.
- Participants should submit their proposals through the IDB website, using the following electronic links :The link
- Dernier délai : 31 Mai 2021