The Scientific Council of the Agency selected:
from university lecturers and researchers and permanent researchers, respectively, of the rank of professors, class “A”senior lecturers, research directors and class “A” researchers whose disciplines are related to the Agency’s activities.
The Members of the TARSHS Scientific Council:
The decree No.887 of 26/11/2020 , fixing the nominative list of the members of the Scientific Council of the Thematic Agency of Research in Social and Human Sciences
|Name and Surname||Grade|
|Mr. MANAA Amar||Chair|
|Mr. EL-MESTARI Djillali||Member|
|Mr. ROUADJIA Ahmed||Member|
|Mr. MERIBAI Cherif||Member|
|Mr. BELARBI Yacine||Member|
|Mme. GUITOUCHE Samia||Member|
|Mr. AIBECHE Youcef||Member|
|Mr. BOUGHOUFALA Ouddène||Member|
|Mr. DAHOU Foudil||Member|
|Mr. SEBBAGH Mohamed||Member|
|Mr. ABADA Mohamed||Member|
|Mr. BAAZIZI Youcef||Member|
|Mr. MAKKI Samir||Member|
|Mr. GHANEM Farid||Member|
|Mme. BEN HAMADI Rabia||Member|
|Mr. CHERFAOUI Said||Member|
|Mr. ZOUAOUI Abdel Amine||Member|
|Mr. BOULSANE Abdelkader||Member|
|Mme. CHEHBI GAMOURA Samia||Member|
|Mr. BENBABAALI Saadan||Member|
|Mr. BEN NOUM Ahmed||Member|
|Mr. NEKAA Mabrouk||Member|
|Mr. MEOUAK Mohamed||Member|
The members of the Scientific Council are appointed for a period of four (4) renewable years, by decree of the Minister in charge of scientific research.
Recommendations of the Scientific Council:
The Scientific Council shall be consulted by the Director on any scientific question falling within the scope of the Agency’s tasks and, more particularly, on the organization and conduct of research and valorization of activities. In this regard, it shall deliver opinions and recommendations particularly on:
- The research programs and projects to be submitted by the Director to the Orientation Council.
- Overviews of the activities of research entities activating in the agency’s fields of competence.
- The terms on how programs and research projects are implemented.
- The acquisition of scientific documentation.
- Training, advanced training and retraining for agency staff.
- Plans to create annexes.
- Programs of scientific events, exchanges and scientific cooperation organized or supported by the Agency.
- The valorization of products and research results.